Nova Battery Systems is an equal opportunity employer. It maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability and medical condition to the extent protected by law. This policy of nondiscrimination applies to all employment practices including hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, and termination.
Technology Dynamics, Inc.
Technology Dynamics, Inc. (TDI) and its divisions Nova Electric and Nova Battery Systems design and manufactures the industry’s most diverse lineup of rugged AC and DC power sources including DC power supplies (both switching and linear,) DC-DC Converters, DC-AC inverters, UPS Systems, and Solid-State AC Frequency Converters for military and heavy industry applications.
The Role: Chief Power Systems Engineer
- Candidate must be an accomplished top level Power Supply Engineer with at least ten years in design of AC to DC, DC to DC , and DC to AC power systems.
- This position requires engineering leadership over several development projects of advanced power systems involving sophisticated designs for military applications, and governed by military standards involving EMI, power quality, and severe environmental conditions (e.g., MIL-STD-1399, MIL-STD-461, MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-810, RTCA/DO-160, etc.)
- Candidate shall have advanced design skills in power circuits, EMI, and a thorough understanding of magnetic components design.
- Candidate will interface with customers and work closely with company marketing managers on in-depth technical proposals and presentations of design concepts to customers
- Candidate will report directly to the Company President
- Candidate must possess very strong written and verbal communications skills
This is a full-time position with great benefits including health insurance, vision, dental, and 401K. TDI is an equal opportunity employer.
FT & P/T Opening for experienced designer/ drafter to join our engineering team. AutoCad a must, Solid Works experience desirable.
Review schematics and other materials to analyze repair & modification of equipment. Prepare training manuals, schematics and graphics; post on the internet. Respond to e-mail for technical assistance. Experience in graphic and web design, BS Industrial or Mechanical engineering & 2 years experience in same or as Technology Transfer Engineer. Hours 9AM – 5PM Monday to Friday.
Experienced in wiring & assembly of chassis and cabinets a must. Substantial Overtime.
- Perform unit and system-level assembly, including general assembly of electronic box builds and fabricating wire harnesses
- Soldering experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read electrical schematics strongly preferred
- Measuring, cutting, and crimping wires
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions or building from a sample unit.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment
- Precision and attention to detail required
All necessary training will be provided. Attention to detail and manual dexterity are essential for this position.
This is a full-time position based in our Bergenfield, NJ headquarters. We offer competitive benefits and plentiful overtime opportunities. TDI is an equal opportunity employer.
- A key position requiring a take-charge attitude and at least 3 years experience in analog circuits or electronic power systems for ground, shipboard and avionics.
- Candidate must be very familiar with the working modes of power components such as power transistors, diodes, IGBTs and ICs.
- Candidate needs to have actual hands-on design and testing experience related to power electronic systems.
- Candidate should be adept at debugging circuits containing operational amplifiers, comparators, PWM, and regulators.
- Knowledge of thermal, mechanical and EMI issues will enhance candidacy significantly.
- Knowledge of military specifications will also enhance candidacy significantly.
This position requires great attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to learn on the job in a fast-paced, high-quality manufacturing environment.
This is a full-time position with substantial overtime available. Great benefits including 401K. TDI is an equal opportunity employer.